Friday, March 12, 2010

FREE things to do with the family this weekend!

BASS PRO SHOP-Leeds,Al
March 13-14th- They are offering FREE family activities from noon-5pm
Paint your own sail boat and your own wooden fish,complete all of the activities and get a FREE Bass Pro Shops Next Generation DVD.
Also have your picture made for FREE!
March 14th-At 1:30pm you can feed the fish at the aquarium.
When I have a Sat off I take my nephews and it is so much fun to watch the fish!
MICHAELS-Trussville,Al
March 14,2010,1-3pm
Purchase a 3 inch clay pot and 3 inch saucer for $1 and Michaels will provide brushes and deco/art provides the paint to create a perfect garden lady bug.While supplies last.
With the purchase $1 clay pot

I hope you enjoy your weekend and take time to spend with the people that are close to you!I for one am going to see Alice and Wonderland with Johnny Depp.I might give you a review of it but not shure yet..PEACE OUT!!!LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment