Saturday, March 27, 2010

Control Crazy!!!!

Has anyone lately been around someone who is such a control freak?If not then you have not had the honors of meeting me...lol..These past few months I have learned to sit in the back seat and let God have total control of my life.I have learned that the more I fall in love with Jesus the less I desire the world.I have found myself just wanting to listen to christian music.That does not mean I still do not like my country...lol.I have found that the christian music helps me in my prayer room and keeps me focused on the important things.I think that life is to short to not let God take contorl of it!I dare you to let God have total control of your life and see what happens.I have a feeling he has BIG plans for your life!
"For the love of christ controls and urges and impels us,because we are of the opinion and comviction that one died for all,then all died." 2 Corinthians 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment