Monday, November 15, 2010

Eden Westside Special friends Service

Yesterday I got invited to attend the Special friends service at Eden Westside Baptist Church and I was more than blessed.Each one of them got a bible trivia question from the Old Testament and they got to sing a song of there choice.I can honestly say that some of the Old Testament Bible questions he was asking them had me stumped!It makes you realize that you could be doing alot more but choose not to do it.They honestly love to study the Old Testament and are very much willing to learn more about scripture.Next time they have a Special Friends Service I encourage you to attend and bring a smile to  one of there faces.I promise you they will touch you and make you realize how blessed you are!Here are the pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment