Thursday, July 22, 2010

IGNITE 2010

Alright guys I am totally getting excited about an upcoming christian event called IGNITE 2010!If you have not already read the article in the St.Clair News Aegis today I encourage you to.One of my favorite bands Rush Of Fools will be headlining the event.I cannot wait to see you guys again and I am counting down till August 14,2010.The christain event will be held at Avondale Park in Pell City,Alabama from 1pm-10pm.The guest speaker this year will be Ryan Whitley and he is absolutely amazing!Lee Mcbride an christian comedian will be there to and I cannot wait to see what she brings to the table.Also eight other bands will be there to keep you entertained.Bring your blankets and chairs for a full afternoon and evening of free food and free music.Im to EXCITED...Can't Wait!!!
http://www.ignitepellcity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment