Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gods Promises!!

A week ago I got to see the prettiest rainbow.It has been a long time since I have seen a rainbow that was so colorful and distinct.Just seeing a rainbow brought ease to my spirit and immediately brought a smile to my face.For me that rainbow in the sky stood for Gods promises for my life.One of my favorite Bible stories since I was a little kid in Sunday school is "Noah And The Ark".The rainbow was put in the sky by God as a promise to Noah that he would not flood the earth and would never bring a flood to destroy and make all flesh corrupt.This is one of the first promises God made in the Bible when he first created Earth.I know that as long as I obey God and get closer to him that his promises will always be there.All I got to do is stay in the word,obey God, keep seeking God,and reminding him of all his promises he has for me.I serve one amazing God!!!Make shure your read Genesis Ch 9




No comments:

Post a Comment