Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day Pics!

I was so excited when I realized I could dress up like a cow and get a free meal from Chik Fila on July 8th!


Kelly and me posing for a pic with the chik fila cow!
My sweet Danna!
The Chik Fila cow entertaining the crowd while they were waiting on their meal!
Chik Fila was packed out with cute miniature cows!

Mmmm...Eat Mor Chikin!!
The sweet Chik Fila cow playing with two precious twins that were dressed like a cow!How Cute!
I just had to put Jennifer in the spotlight!She was not dressed like a cow ):

I would like to thank my local Chik Fila in Leeds,Alabama for making Cow Appreciation Day a big hit!

I would like to give a shout out to my cashier Lauren who was so nice and to everyone who participated to make Cow Appreciation Day a success!
 The famous word of the cashiers was
"My Pleasure"

THANK YOU!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment