Sunday, June 26, 2011

I hosted a Vocal Point Pampers Swaddlers Baby Shower!

I was excited when I received my email that I had got selected to host a Baby Shower for Vocal Point!When I received the big envelope in the mail I got even more excited!I was ready to host my surprise Baby Shower(hehehe)This is what I got from Vocal Point to host my Baby Shower:

  • Two FREE coupons for two tubs of Pamper wipes.
  • Two FREE coupons for two packs Pamper diapers.
  • 10 Pantene curly hair shampoo & conditioners for guest(BIG HIT!).
  • Pamper code to redeem for the mother to be and a cute Pampers newborn hat.
  • Pampers to go kit for the mother to be that had wipes and diapers for her little one.
  • A Pamplet showing me how to make the diaper cake .         
Here are the pics from the surprise Baby Shower......    
                Christy the mother to be taking a picture after her big surprise!
The Baby Shower cake that I absolutely loved!
The cute little newborn Pampers hats!How adorable!
Me,mother,and the little one(the cute bump)...lol

Thank you, Vocalpoint for allowing me to be able to bless her!Hope to be selected again because I had to much fun!
          

What is Vocalpoint?
It is a community of ordinary people who give advice and answer surveys!Vocalpoint sometimes hands out Freebies or you could be selected for a party!Great Community to be apart of and involved in!
Go sign up at www.Vocalpoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment