Friday, April 1, 2011

Review on Judson College Tour!


(They are big in making signs for you at Judson.My sign is turned upside dowm...lol)

Okay,I know what you guys are thinking already!What was I doing touring a all girls college?All I can say is "Why Not?".This last year I have been trying to figure out what school is right for me and all I have been doing is hitting a brick wall.I had to start looking at things in different angles and go with my instincts.

Yesterday I toured Judson College and fell in love with it!I loved my tour guides and they were very helpful in making me understand what makes Judson College stand out from the rest of the universities that had accepted me or was looking at me as a prospect.I am glad to say that I have found my college that will help me push myself to be the Godly women that God wants me to be.I never thought I would even step on a campus of an all girls college like Judson but God kept laying it on my heart.Im glad I did because I know when I attend Judson College I am a women of God with a purpose and definitely not a number!


Thank You,For making my first exprience at Judson a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment