Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jamies Journey-Fighting Leukemia!

Everyone knows that my mom is fighting breast cancer and has two more chemo treatments to go till we know if she is in intermission.I know first hand how stressful it is emotionally,physically,and financially it can be on a family.The burden it puts on a family is overwhelming and unexplainable!I can honestly tell you first hand that if it wasn't for my dads coworkers donating sick time for him to be off and my work place working with my schedule the stress levels would be even higher.Not to mention all the prayer cards in the mail with love offerings that seem to come just in time.People have no idea what it means wheen they drop the box of food off outside our house and we have no idea where it came from.I know they will get blessed in return!All the hugs and support have not went unnoticed!God will double bless every person that has touched my family!Thank you!


I have had a youth pastor email me a story about a girl named Jamie who is battling Leukemia!Go check it out and feel led by God on how you would like to help her!You can leave an encouraging comment or donate to keep the site going!Hope you are touched like I was by this sweet young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment