- Never take family time for granted!
- Remember your true friends will understnad the money situation!Your friendship is PRICELESS Give them a card telling them how thankful you are to have them in your life instead of swiping that credit card for that gift they wanted!
- Christmas is a celebration of Jesus birth!He came into this world and died on that cross for us!That should be celebrated everyday not just when a holiday called Christmas comes around at the end of the year!
- Remember you are the one that has the choice to either be happy or stressed!Just remind yourself you have one life to live and God wants you to be happy!
- God has given you so much spiritually!Remind yourself to reflect on it and appreciate it!Not only reflect on it but see what is holding you back from getting to that next level with him.
- Remind yourself if you have a car,roof over your head,and a job then you have alot more to be thankful for then what you think!
I know that right now I am making decisions that will affect my family in the long run.I want my children to know that mom followed her dreams and does not regret one decision she made.My journey may have been harder than others because of certain circumstances but I puushed through.I allowed God to use me to my full potential with a passion that he gave me.In the long run I will be the one being able to help someone elses dreams come true.God has bigger plans for my life and it definitely intimidates me!But I know as long as I have my bestfrind Jesus Christ beside me I can do anything!
Here is a scripture to back me up:
"Truly I tell you,whoever says to this mountain,Be lifted up and thrown into the sea!and does not doubt at all in his heart but beleives that what he says will take place,it will be done for him."