Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blues Festival and Car Show 2010!


A few weeks ago here locally in my hometown we had a Blues Festival for Lakeside Hospice!I had to much fun spending time with my family!I have learned this year to never take for granted all the memories you have with your family!Family time is what brings you closer together!Here are the pics from it!My mom even got out of the house and enjoyed herself!Sorry,for being two weeks behind!Thanks Lakeside Hospice for the awesome entertainment!I highly enjoyed it!
Me and my mom
The car show was a big hit with the nephews!

I got to hold a snake!That was the highlight of my day!
The best part of the whole day was enjoying a dance with my little sunshine!The music was to good to not want to jam to the blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment