Friday, September 10, 2010

Double minded Purpose

Lately Everyone has been hammering with this word Purpose.I got all kinds of view poinrs on it and all of a sudden it clicked!This past year so many doors has opened for me and I have been scared out of my mind!Mainly because I know God has bigger plans for me! The visions he has put in front of me is very intimidating to the point to where you will laugh at me if I try to explain it to you.I do know eventually my love for my camera and my love for music will eventually combine.I also know that my dream of traveling the world spreading the gospel in my own little way is coming true right before my eyes!Pretty Amazing!I realized that before God can really use me I have got to let go of my past because I am making myself have a double-minded purpose.Which means I have got to let go of my past and get excited about all the BIG PLANS God has in store for me right now!His plans are far much bigger than mine for my future!
Luke 16:13
"No servant is able to serve two masters;for either he will hate the one and love the other,or he will stand by and be deoted to the one and despise the other.You cannot serve God and Mammom."

No comments:

Post a Comment