Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ignite 2010...Rush Of Fools

I had so much fun Saturday and did not want the Rush Of Fools to leave Pell City,Alabama.They were full of energy and ready to minister to the audience.I loved the new songs!Wes Willis making an entrance through the audience and Kevin preaching it in the end was more than a fan could ask for!Thank you guys for my 6th picture with the band but this time it was a weird picture...lol..See for yourself!!I think you guys owe me another one next time(hint hint).Just Kidding...Maybe!
Me and supposedly the Rush Of Fools behind me
(I just am not lovin this picture!)
Wes,I am totally loving the way your trying to get in the picture!Ugh!

Wes Willis

Jacob Blount


Kevin Huguley


Just so you know the Left side won the screaming battle Pell City!

Wes Willis having a good time with his fans!

Thats all I got of the entrance..Sorry!!!It was Awesome though!

Jacob Blount


We love the Rush Of Fools!!!You guys are amazing!

Fans worshipping with the band Rush Of Fools!
 To get to know the guys better go to the website http://www.rushoffools.com/ and check them out!
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/rushoffools
CONGRATS WES & MICHELLE ON THE NEW BABY STORY!I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NATIONAL BABY SHOWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment