Sunday, May 2, 2010

First CROWNED with Matt Pitts!!!

I absolutely felt extra special when I walked out of the Church Of The Highlands Friday night.I really like the concept Matt was going for and he pulled it off like a gentlemen.He made every lady in that room feel like a princess including me.For those of you who are not familiar with CROWNED it is only for the ladies and touches some subjects that people avoid to talk about.Matt Pitt's makes you realize the reality of what is happening in the United States today to young women by using his two sisters as romodels.He shared both of his sisters personal testimonies and they were powerful.Here is some advice he gave:
    1. Prayer-One womans prayer changed everything!That was Matt Pitts MOTHER!!
    2. Confidence
    3. True Love Waits because you are worth it!Do not let anyone tell you any differently!
    4. Being on FIRE for God is a major turn on...lol


I had a blast talking to some of the volunteers at the Basement!I love the greeters yall are always pumped up and nice to the guest(me)that attends any Basement function.Keep up the good work!Here is one of them holding the Crown that Matt used to make his point.Thanks for smiling for the picture!See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment