Saturday, May 15, 2010

38TH Annual ATC WALK-A-THON


Today I had a blast meeting up with some old friends and making some new ones.Every year I look forward to supporting a ministry called AlabamaTeen Challenge by attending the walk-a-thon and sponsoring one of the girls.I have made friends for life with some of the girls that have went through the program.For me to be able to see them walk away from the life they had that was leading to nothing to a life that is full of love and hope is priceless.I am honored to walk for them!Every month I receive the newsletter from Teen Challenge and it keeps me informed on what is happening in the lives of these young men and women in the program.I cry like a baby everytime I read the testimonies because I know I was one of the ones helping them get the apportunity to start over.I helped plant that seed by praying over the program and sponsoring one of them in need.When I left today they had already raised 54,000 dollars which is amazing.Thank you,for helping change someones life around and win a soul!If you would like more information on the program for you or someone that is needing help you can go to http://www.alabamateenchallenge.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment