Monday, April 19, 2010

GOOD FRIDAY WITH DAVID NASSAR

 This past month on Good Friday I had the honors to volunteer at Cathedral Of The Cross for David Nassar's wake up call to Birmingham.I had a great time hanging out with people that were so inspirational and just wants to make an impact on anyone thats willing to listen to them.To help kick it off David had special singers which were Rush Of Fools,Mac Powell from Third Day,and Aaron Hurst.I had a really great time with you guys and cannot wait to see you again.The next event held will be on May 9th at Hunter Street Baptist Church.All they ask is that you RSVP to the event by going to WDJC 93.7 and click on events.I will be there with my camera and hope to see you there!
Rush of Fools,Mac Powell of Third Day,and Aaron Hurst.


No comments:

Post a Comment